AmigaActive (1960/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:30 May 2000 at 15:47:49
Subject:Re: Volunteers needed..

Andy Wanless said,

>> > Just the one? That's not going to do the trick ;)

Now you're really showing off :)

>> Aren't you baned from talking about pints after the last "incident"? ;)

> It's Neil that should be banned for that one, surely?

Not me guv. It was Dave who picked up on the double meaning that time, it
shot straight over my head...

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

Top Oxymorons Number 22: Childproof